• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy STIHL 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIHLinWV

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Whats up everybody, im looking for parts for a Stihl 084. I need top and side covers, a bar, dawgs, and basically any other parts i can get my hands on. Thanks!

Whats up everybody, im looking for parts for a Stihl 084. I need top and side covers, a bar, dawgs, and basically any other parts i can get my hands on. Thanks!

Good timing! I just took some pics of my 1124 stash for a friend who was looking for parts. The only things in the pics that are off-limits are the seal & gasket set and the carb kit. For fair warning, I'm just waiting on a set of bearings and I'll be rebuilding an 084 of mine, so in order to be safe I won't accept payment for, or ship any parts out until after I get it back together (shouldn't be too long). I would hate to sell a part I need! The first three pics are new/NOS parts, and the rest are used. You referenced spikes, and I know for sure I don't need those, so the two new ones I have are available. Also, what length bar are you looking for?

IMG_2365.JPG IMG_2366.JPG IMG_2367.JPG IMG_2369.JPG IMG_2370.JPG IMG_2371.JPG IMG_2363.JPG IMG_2364.JPG IMG_2372.JPG

Back