STIHL 090 or 090G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 090D that I may be selling but it far from new. As for the 090G I would like to buy them also.

Bill

stihl 090g

Bill G said:
I have a 090D that I may be selling but it far from new. As for the 090G I would like to buy them also.

Bill

I found a 090G it was still in very good condition the pictures the guy sent me were awesome but he would not part with it for less then 1700, that was a little rich for my blood. (He also had a 041G in like new condition)

Bill, do you have any pictures of the 090D you might part with? I use a few of those Husky 2100s like I bought from you awhile back they seem to be good milling saws, My brother picked up a 090AV on eBay about a year ago in almost mint condition and I've wanted one of them too ever since.

Eric,

I have both 041G and 090G saws. They are nice saws. I will have to work on getting some pics of the 090 that I am thinking about selling. I have to wait a few days to see if a sponsor has a saw you want.

Bill

Latest posts

Back