• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for sale a Stihl 090 with the correct 66mm top end and six shoe clutch. I got this saw as part of a collection I bought out, so I don't know much about its history. I do know it was restored by the previous owner some time ago including paint to the exterior pieces. I didn't inspect every single component, but from what I see this saw appears to be all OEM. The wind vane speed governor is present and functions. Both the automatic and manual oiling functions work correctly. I currently have the automatic oiler turned down to avoid too much of a mess while testing the saw. If you're going to run a longer bar you'll want to turn it back up. Prior to the restoration "WHC 095" had been scratched into most of the visible parts and this can still be seen through the paint. This saw starts easily, idles, revs and oils as it should.

I have many more photos that can be seen HERE.

If you're genuinely interested in the saw and have questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer them. Again, I just got this saw, so I haven't spent much time with it. All I did was clean it a bit, fired it up to test that it runs, and tuned it with 32:1 at about 700' elevation.

Asking $1,000 obo + the actual cost of shipping & insurance. Payment via PayPal Friends & Family, or add 3% to cover fees. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere domestically or internationally. The saw will be drained of fluids, packaged very well, and will ship via the lowest cost carrier unless the buyer has a preference otherwise. If you're curious what shipping will cost to your location you can check by figuring the box will be 23"x16"x14"T, will weigh 31 pounds, and will ship from zip code 46168.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_9260.JPG IMG_9261.JPG IMG_9262.JPG IMG_9263.JPG IMG_9265.JPG IMG_9249.JPG IMG_9255.JPG IMG_9256.JPG IMG_9257.JPG IMG_9252.JPG

Back