stihl 090g

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwgsaw

don't call me i will call you!!
Reaction score
090g on ebay newly listed sure looks nice wish i had the money for it looks like a good price whats won worth anyhow:deadhorse:

Last edited:
I have a 090 would like to get an 090g. :bang:
OK, now your just show'n off.
I'm still looking for that elusive 090, around here they are a rarity. But I do have a line on one. Had a passenger on one of my trains last week wearing a tee shirt of one of the local tree companies. Since he still had some wood chips on him I struck up a conversation. Seems they have an 090 that is never used, too big and heavy. So it might get a new home,we will see.

OK, now your just show'n off.
I'm still looking for that elusive 090, around here they are a rarity. But I do have a line on one. Had a passenger on one of my trains last week wearing a tee shirt of one of the local tree companies. Since he still had some wood chips on him I struck up a conversation. Seems they have an 090 that is never used, too big and heavy. So it might get a new home,we will see.

trade ya my 090 for your sp125c if its a nice one:givebeer:

what doesn't bill g have?

there you go again bill. you should just send me a list of the big stuff that you are wanting to trade or sell.. any dolmar 166 about?

there you go again bill. you should just send me a list of the big stuff that you are wanting to trade or sell.. any dolmar 166 about?

The 090 saws are staying here. The only Dolmars I have are a Silver 112 and a 109 that I got stiffed on.

Bill

it was there not no more

I may be intersted in that type of a trade. Also I have not seen a 090G on ebay. What is the item number?

Bill

090g that was on ebay did not last long still wish i would have bought it. the guy is from bc canada his ebay user name is the greatwhitenorth. i have bought some things from him before and he is good to do buisness with. but i still would like to trade an 090 for an sp125c. :givebeer: :buttkick: :bang:

What?
BTW
An 090G is not the same as an 090. It is a smaller saw
090 137cc, 090G and 070 105cc

....just nit-picking, the 070 and 090G is 106cc, not 105 - makes a huge difference....:cheers: :cheers:

What puzzles me is why they called it 090G, and not 070G.......:pumpkin2: :pumpkin2:

....just nit-picking, the 070 and 090G is 106cc, not 105 - makes a huge difference....:cheers: :cheers:

What puzzles me is why they called it 090G, and not 070G.......:pumpkin2: :pumpkin2:

It grew out of the old 090... and it has more torque than it's bigger brothers..

090g that was on ebay did not last long still wish i would have bought it. the guy is from bc canada his ebay user name is the greatwhitenorth. i have bought some things from him before and he is good to do buisness with. but i still would like to trade an 090 for an sp125c. :givebeer: :buttkick: :bang:

I checked and I cannot find the 090G in ended auctions. What was the item number? As I stated earlier if you want to make a trade get ahold of me. I will send you a PM.

Bill

Latest posts

Back