• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold stihl 200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw runs cuts oils, 16" picco bar chain.

Used it to trim a few branches. Have no real use for it. Would like to get 400$ shipped

Or possible trade for husqvarna 3 series 357,359, or 385,390 builders project saw.

+1 on this saw should be sold! Atleast in my neck of the woods 200t is moving kinda slow this time of the year. Everyone wants big saws. If I didn't al ready have 3 and 2 more on the way I'd probably jump at this clean 200T. GLWS!!

Still going through pm's. This site Dosent work to we'll on my phone.

Thank you for your patience.

Joe

What mix have you run in it? Does it come with extra chains?

Heck of a great guy here...in sure it's as advertised and more. Do cut him some slack guys as I know he has struggles with AS on his mobile device.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Its not his phone, its the riff raff screener doing its job.

But anyways.... grape smeller GLWS and stuff.

Oh man.......nice little booger there, I've been wanting one but I've already got too many hot irons going and forgot my gloves! Good luck sir, nice little saw too

Back