• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 362 CM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be mtronic? There's a 362c for sale in Portland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure how to post a link from the offer up app.
2db06dcd11ce62fa854f3be9d9ea474c.jpg

I'm sure you can find it if you search offer up.

Not sure how to post a link from the offer up app.
2db06dcd11ce62fa854f3be9d9ea474c.jpg

I'm sure you can find it if you search offer up.

Offer up restricts postings being viewable to within 30 miles. I'm a little farther from Portland than that. But I do appreciate the heads up, thank you very much.

I see. If your interested I could text you a link. If not no worries.

I guess that is mtronic huh. Looks to be in pretty good shape from the pictures. Only thing concerning is posting says it's been reconditioned, whatever that means. How much are they new?

Wraps cool but probably not necessary on a saw this size, considered putting one on my ms361 just because. Let me know if it works out.

I have wraps on my other saws. It's not necessary, but it is nice. Anything to make it easier. Getting old man hands and every bit of easy helps.

That saw os a pos, I've looked at it. And it didn't run near as good as my 361. He wouldn't let me pull the muffler or plug so I could scope it....might have been the language barrier? Idk, but he was running it with a chain I would have tossed a long time ago. I'm in Beaverton come try out my 361, I just put another one on layaway today and I don't need 2. Chuck 5034226923. Oh and the 362 in Vancouver came from a dealer's roached pile.14888736775701683267241.jpg

Thanks for the inside scoop. I have a 361 and I love it. I really have no desire for a 362. I'm outside of Oregon city by the way.

Thanks for the inside scoop. I have a 361 and I love it. I really have no desire for a 362. I'm outside of Oregon city by the way.

The 362 with a standard carb is in stock form is the biggest pro saw turd I've ever had my hands on, I've had muffler modded ms310's that would smoke them.
Now a 362c-m that's a whole different beast, and I'm guessing the newest version should be even better :).

I've never run the newer ones only when they first came out and I did not like it. Maybe time for a revisit.

I've never run the newer ones only when they first came out and I did not like it. Maybe time for a revisit.

For sure, that's why the 361 became a legend, much like the 372 did, because the model meant to replace them was a turd/had problems. the 362 is to the 361 what the 575 is to the original 372.
Just as the 362 has come a long way, so has the 575 which is now basically the 576 with autotune, lots of growing pains for both brands to get to where they are now. I'd run either of those saws as they sit on the shelf today as they are both pretty beasty :).

For sure, that's why the 361 became a legend, much like the 372 did, because the model meant to replace them was a turd/had problems. the 362 is to the 361 what the 575 is to the original 372.
Just as the 362 has come a long way, so has the 575 which is now basically the 576 with autotune, lots of growing pains for both brands to get to where they are now. I'd run either of those saws as they sit on the shelf today as they are both pretty beasty :).

Thanks Brett. I'd trust your assessments of saws more than most. I know you buy and sell a lot of them!

Latest posts

Back