• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodBoss83

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale is a nice Stihl 441. I took this in on trade and the plug hole on the cylinder was stripped and helicoil would not hold, so a brand new piston and cylinder was installed. The saw starts, idles, throttles and oils as it should. Will take $500 shipped, obo. PHO.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Those were from when I was putting it back together. After input it back together I put a bar and chain on it and started it to make sure everything was running properly. I never put it in wood though. I can take some after pics for you if you would like.

Here are some pics of the p/c after I assembled it and started the saw. Also there is some rubber coming off the handlebar and a chunk out of the brake handle, bit it's not all the way through, it's still solid.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back