• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 441C. 425$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Too many saws! This saw starts and runs well, although it does idle lower than my manual carb saws. Has scuffs and scratches., appears to have thrown chain a couple times. But it's a really nice powerful saw. I will see if I can locate a working compression tester later. Starts pretty easy, 2-3 pulls. will add more pics laterIMG_2623.jpegIMG_2632.jpegIMG_2630.jpegIMG_2628.jpegIMG_2622.jpegIMG_2629.jpegIMG_2595.jpegIMG_2594.jpeg

And, how many do you have? 🤣
Not a one.....

If tire kickers do not buy it soon I will buy it. I do not need it, but I also rarely pass on a good deal.

I do not need it and wish another would but if it is not sold by Tuesday evening I will pay the full price and shipping on my dime.

I am glad someone bought it. I just like to see saws and parts go from good folks go to new homes. I like to "re-home stuff" I just got a scare as the doggie that was re-homed to me back in March 2022 was not by my bed. I got worried. I found him sleeping under a blankie on the floor......goofy dog.

Latest posts

Back