• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 441CM Reduced/Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3378.JPG 28". Almost made it through that tree. Most the stuff I have coming up are about that size so I will run this saw till about 20' up then my 250 can take care of the rest.

haha I know. I was so excited to put it together when I got it then frustrated trying to unwind the chain that I put it on and text my buddy the picture before I noticed. Don't worry he gave me plenty of grief!!

haha I know. I was so excited to put it together when I got it then frustrated trying to unwind the chain that I put it on and text my buddy the picture before I noticed. Don't worry he gave me plenty of grief!!
Right on, it happens to all of us.
I thought after sending the post that maybe you were going to stone your chain :).
A little tip that helps get the chains untangled, lay the chain down and find a spot that has the cutters facing out, uncoil the chain bringing the rest of the cutters out from the center starting at that point.

Your a good dude Brett, lol. Lord knows I've made some silly mistakes and I'm sure I won't stop anytime soon. I'm jealous I didn't pull the trigger on this saw when I had the chance. Great buy!
Thanks Rye.
What all you running right now.
Did you sell the 660.
Making mistakes, or just learning LOL.

Right on, it happens to all of us.
I thought after sending the post that maybe you were going to stone your chain :).
A little tip that helps get the chains untangled, lay the chain down and find a spot that has the cutters facing out, uncoil the chain bringing the rest of the cutters out from the center starting at that point.

Thanks for the tip. Just don't change out chains often enough I guess. Now that I'm home got couple extra pics. Case broke so I through some hinges on it. Pretty much factory lol. IMG_3379.JPGIMG_3380.JPGIMG_3381.JPG

Thanks for the tip. Just don't change out chains often enough I guess. Now that I'm home got couple extra pics. Case broke so I through some hinges on it. Pretty much factory lol. View attachment 576763View attachment 576764View attachment 576765
Welcome.
Looks good.
Those hinges always break, think Ihave one downstairs like that right now.
Yes sir, sold the 660. Sad day but it paid for a 661.
Still have the 461 you sold me and completely out of character I purchased a new 241c.

Hopefully both, lol.
Nice swap there :).
I have a 461 coming back home to me for a while myself.
I bet you can lean on that 241 with a 6 in bar :p. I've got two of them myself ;).

Latest posts

Back