stihl 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
splitpost

splitpost

Nothing but 32:1
Really depends on where your buying it from,my local dealer sells for retail and his prices are firm,but i drive 1 1/2 hrs to another dealer (this is the one i buy from) and they knocked $250 off rec retail straight up,you buying from US or OZ?

bezza1

bezza1

ArboristSite Guru
Really depends on where your buying it from,my local dealer sells for retail and his prices are firm,but i drive 1 1/2 hrs to another dealer (this is the one i buy from) and they knocked $250 off rec retail straight up,you buying from US or OZ?

well OZ would be better but if i can get one cheap with postage in the us i will prob go with it i dont mind buying a used one tho even a smaller magnum i would buy

Stihlman441

Stihlman441

Addicted to ArboristSite
A 660 power head only from the US is about $1050 + post of about $120 , but you dont get dual port muff,high out put oiler,chain catcher roller and no warranty.
If you can get one from an ozzy dealer for about $1750 you would be doing allright.

bezza1

bezza1

ArboristSite Guru
A 660 power head only from the US is about $1050 + post of about $120 , but you dont get dual port muff,high out put oiler,chain catcher roller and no warranty.
If you can get one from an ozzy dealer for about $1750 you would be doing allright.

hmm i mite even go for a 441 i got offered one with 1 tank put through it for $1200 i will prob go with that thanks mate

Latest posts