• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl artic saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longbar

Mr. BigWood
Reaction score
Im looking for a stihl artic saw. Prefer a 261 or 440,441,460,461,660,661. But may be interested in any. They are hard to find in these parts. Have alot of big saws to trade too.

The Stihl Arctic saws are indeed the proverbial needle in the haystack, but keep searching and you may find one like I recently did:

Attachments

• SAM_2471.JPG
    SAM_2471.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 72
  • SAM_2468.JPG
    SAM_2468.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 72
  • SAM_2452.JPG
    SAM_2452.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 69
He traded it on another saw even before I had figured out he was offering it! :nofunny::(

I saw Gypo Logger was offering up one to somebody a 460 arctic, pretty nice looking. Wasnt in tradin post but ya never know

I found the guts of a 44, 46 or 66 in teh back room of the shop a while back that was an arctic saw. I'm pretty sure it had a good handle and all the parts needed. If that would interest you, I can see if I can find it again.
Might take me a bit, the back room is knee deep in parts saws.... I'm not joking!

Back