Stihl clock

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth what you are willing to pay. I see the 12" round clocks for around $50 fairly often. That one is more rare than those so I would say north of $50 for sure.

Worth what you are willing to pay. I see the 12" round clocks for around $50 fairly often. That one is more rare than those so I would say north of $50 for sure.
I wasn't sure how rare it is. I don't want to pay a bunch for it and then find out I can buy them all over for $75

I have looked casually for a Stihl clock and have never seen that one for sale. I'm not saying it is a once in a lifetime buy but its fairly unique

Worth what you are willing to pay.

Exactly. I doubt there are a lot of these out there---probably not mass produced. If it works and I was interested, I would pay up to $150. A serious collector may pay more,,,maybe less. If I pay $150, and you can get one for $75, kudos to you.

Some people get the "you suck" deals but most of us have to pay fair market value.

The clock was on an online auction and just ended. I didn't buy it, figured it would be cheaper to have another saw ported.

I used to make custom clocks as a hobby. I was thinking of an analog clock using 12 Stihl bar nuts and studs for the numerals, bolted to the face, which would be painted in Stihl white enamel. The STIHL italic name could be positioned below. The hands of the clock could be painted orange and the outside of the face could be framed in hardwood with orange trim to complete the picture.
I must have way too much time on my own hands.:givebeer:

I found a flourescent Stihl pole sign (8' wide and 4' tall) at a outdoor equipment shop going out of business for $100. If I just could have left the wife at home.....

I used to make custom clocks as a hobby. I was thinking of an analog clock using 12 Stihl bar nuts and studs for the numerals, bolted to the face, which would be painted in Stihl white enamel. The STIHL italic name could be positioned below. The hands of the clock could be painted orange and the outside of the face could be framed in hardwood with orange trim to complete the picture.
I must have way too much time on my own hands.:givebeer:
That is probably what I'll do someday, something along them lines.

Latest posts

Back