• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ES 25" bar and chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up buddy :hi:.
That's right Shane in the world I live in that's a 24", must be a stihl thing like blade and that's why I don't understand :D.
View attachment 618287

going good here Brett,how about yourself? just getting the coffee down then i'm on pest control again this AM :drinkingcoffee: need to deal with 30 flying thieves around the neighborhood. lol

going good here Brett,how about yourself? just getting the coffee down then i'm on pest control again this AM :drinkingcoffee: need to deal with 30 flying thieves around the neighborhood. lol
Squirrels, or birds lol.
I like to use a .17 Cal on the pesty ones, if Stihl made a gun they would call it a .18 Cal:popcorn2:.

crows, ah i'm sick of them. leave it to stihl to make their air rifle illegal for city limits lol most municipalities don't consider .17 a gun so that's what i use. i'm out in the boonies anyways but i bought the most silent springer i could. sounds like a stapler going off if your right beside it. last count a few days ago was 30 on a field around the corner. when you piss them off more like 60-70 show up though lol plenty of shooting to be done. maybe i'll start a business and bring tourists on crow hunts lol

crows, ah i'm sick of them. leave it to stihl to make their air rifle illegal for city limits lol most municipalities don't consider .17 a gun so that's what i use. i'm out in the boonies anyways but i bought the most silent springer i could. sounds like a stapler going off if your right beside it. last count a few days ago was 30 on a field around the corner. when you piss them off more like 60-70 show up though lol plenty of shooting to be done. maybe i'll start a business and bring tourists on crow hunts lol
You can do it similar to what they do in Alaska, salmon fishing and corn skiing, but it would be crows and corn, I'm in.
Tim you wanna go :baba:.
My lovely bride and I went to whistler Blackcomb for our honeymoon, had a great time up there although we stuck to the groomed trails and the moguls, I'd like to make it back up there some time :yes:. Add some crow sniping and what could be better, maybe running a few saws:chainsaw::happybanana:.

You can do it similar to what they do in Alaska, salmon fishing and corn skiing, but it would be crows and corn, I'm in.
Tim you wanna go :baba:.
My lovely bride and I went to whistler Blackcomb for our honeymoon, had a great time up there although we stuck to the groomed trails and the moguls, I'd like to make it back up there some time :yes:. Add some crow sniping and what could be better, maybe running a few saws:chainsaw::happybanana:.

no shortage of crows to be shot and wood to be cut.

Latest posts

Back