stihl forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ad9ab793-6849-8c0f.jpg
ad9ab793-6863-05e1.jpg
ad9ab793-6886-1a15.jpg
ad9ab793-68b4-533b.jpg

Got more, no pictures on my phone though

View attachment 231247A picture of my two saws, I only do wood for myself ( woodheating) and helping relatives with their wood.

I use mostly the ms200 in the woods because I hardly cut any thicker than 10 inches and it's light and respond good to the throttle.
MS391 is for chopping the logs into firewood or if I know that I need to cut down many bigger trees.

ms180 and 460

Heres the 180 and 460 the ol lady bought me after my 180 and ms390 got stolen. Pretty good upgrade i'd say. The 180 doesnt have a chain because my son(3yo) likes to "use" it. Niether saw have been used YET. Full time job is keeping me busy and my 3 year old broke his femur so we are on light duty right now. But I cant wait to get out and try that 460 out......hope I got this picture thing right, the last pic is my son and his older cousin.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice looking saws. Went through the broken femur with a 5 year old. She quickly got to where she would drag herself around the house whenever she was ready to go to another room. They heal pretty quickly. Hope you get to enjoy your new toys soon.

Back