Stihl HT131 Manuls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mortalitool

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need the manuals for the Stihl HT131. It vibrates very badly and I need an IPL and Service Manual for it so i can try to fix it. I understand there are a lot of moving parts in the shaft. But im willing to learn and diagnose the problem. Im guessing its the bearings are worn out. I will check the shaft to see if it bent.

Thanks in advance.

Email to: [email protected]

Hi Guys, I need the manuals for the Stihl HT131. It vibrates very badly and I need an IPL and Service Manual for it so i can try to fix it. I understand there are a lot of moving parts in the shaft. But im willing to learn and diagnose the problem. Im guessing its the bearings are worn out. I will check the shaft to see if it bent.

Thanks in advance.

Email to: [email protected]
Sounds like the inner drive shaft is bent I had luck turning them around so the bend is at the motor not the end.

Sounds like the inner drive shaft is bent I had luck turning them around so the bend is at the motor not the end.
So that worked? Thanks for the reply. The guy in working on it for wants to know how much it is going to cost to repair it. He says if it's to much he'll junk it. Maybe his loss is my gain? Not trying to rip him off but time is money. Maybe I can buy it from him as junk.

So that worked? Thanks for the reply. The guy in working on it for wants to know how much it is going to cost to repair it. He says if it's to much he'll junk it. Maybe his loss is my gain? Not trying to rip him off but time is money. Maybe I can buy it from him as junk.
Tricky to work on those shafts the first time and the drive shaft is too expensive my fix does not always stop the vibes.

Latest posts

Back