Stihl / Huztl part query

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul99

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Been putting together one of the Huztl 361 kits for my uncle. Had a few issues like piston skirt hitting the crank at bdc which needed a bit of grinding to sort but otherwise it went together well.

I was left only with a few extras but the only one that confuses me is part number 1135 791 7200... http://m.huztl.net/Stihl-MS341-MS361-Chainsaw-Sleeve-1135-791-7200-p371639.html
It appears to be an annular buffer sleeve? and is available as oem too but I can't find any reference to the part in either the IPL or workshop manual??? any ideas what I'm missing here?

Only a standard handle in the kit not a wrap. I'm not lucky enough to have access to mediacat but guessing it must be using the very latest IPL version. The pdf I was very kindly pointed to in the beg for manuals thread must be an earlier version that somehow missed that part off...
SmartSelectImage_2018-03-14-03-42-51.png

No matter its a simple job to add it tomorrow and give it one final check over before seeing if it'll start.

Thanks again HarleyT I never knew there was a copy of mediacat floating about I'm really not sure how I've missed that but will definitely look into it...

All but finished...
20180313_215939.jpg

Latest posts

Back