Stihl info on Bar & Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want a nice small booklet of that PDF, it's supplied free to Stihl Dealers (they just need to bother to order them). Every time someone comes in and wants to spend 20 minutes talking about how to sharpen a chain, they get one in the first 30 seconds. I also give them to customers that really mess up their chains... and to he guys that just want a file.. and give me a blank look when a say "what about the rakers?"

attachment.php

Andy this 9 " grinder make's quick work of those pesty rakers... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
If you want a nice small booklet of that PDF, it's supplied free to Stihl Dealers (they just need to bother to order them). Every time someone comes in and wants to spend 20 minutes talking about how to sharpen a chain, they get one in the first 30 seconds. I also give them to customers that really mess up their chains... and to he guys that just want a file.. and give me a blank look when a say "what about the rakers?"

Lake, Well my dealer don't have them, or I'm doing ok.
But If he dose give me one, I know it's time to shut-up! :D

Back