• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS 200 rear handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick87

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the site. I have a MS 200 rear handle in very good condition and runs great. I am a stihl mechanic I love the saw just dont really have a need for it. I am open to offers but please now lowball offers. Feel free to shoot me a text I can also send you pics of it if your interested. 608-797-3849 Thanks

Pictures of the saw with a piece of paper next to it that says, "Arboristsite". This will let every one know you actually have the saw in your possession. Members have been burned before by purchasing a saw from a new member, who never possessed the said saw. You also need to post a price. It is your saw, you know what you want for it. It may save you a bunch of phone calls and low ball offers. It will also save you from sending 10 different people pictures. The condition, if good, may spark more interest and value. Although a lot of saws trade hands here, this site is not a sellers market. We don't pay fleabay prices but we do give fair to better than fair prices to each other. Good luck with your sale.

Hey guys just wondering how I can make this sale. Am I wasting my time on this site? Everyone keeps saying you need to know people on here.

Also, as was mentioned before. A picture of the saw with a piece of paper with your screen name on it and the date. Also, are you a member of any other forums that you have a reputation on?

I've been watching these saws for the past two years, and that appears to be great deal for anyone who has been looking for that particular saw.

Back