• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS 241 CM $475 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
For sale Stihl MS 241 CM, $475 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, via FedEx ground. Great running saw, everything works like it should. Has a almost new loop of PS 63 chain, only been touched up with a hand file twice. Saw comes with a 16" picco bar and chain, no tool kit, or manual included. I do have a scabbard that will go with it.

Saw is stock no mods, not even a muffler mod. Cosmetically the saw has some scrapes and scratches from being used. Also on the top cover at one time in black marker is said ""New 5-1-14 B+D" it has been cleaned off but in the right light you can see the writing.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I have another 241 I bought new at the dealer in August and I decided I dont need two of them. Will make someone a great saw. It runs really strong!!

Here are some pics and a video of it running. It had already been warmed before the video.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Matt

DSCN8893.JPG

DSCN8894.JPG

DSCN8895.JPG

DSCN8896.JPG

DSCN8897.JPG

DSCN8898.JPG

DSCN8899.JPG

Not sure how much time is on this 241, I bought it second hand.

I have put 3 tanks through it since owning it. It runs stronger then my new 241.

I think you will like a 241 over a 261.

Back