• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl ms 440 max flow cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may have a very weathered looking cover ,you want a pretty one ?

Duh..looks matter.

dont ruin my thread.

How much ?
well i looked ,the box it was in is gone ,go fish

I musta give it away with other odds and ends was not using ,i can ask the guy next time i see him if ever used it or not ,it was pretty ugly though was faded to yellow from the original orange color from riding in a loggers pickup bed .

well i looked ,the box it was in is gone ,go fish

I musta give it away with other odds and ends was not using ,i can ask the guy next time i see him if ever used it or not ,it was pretty ugly though was faded to yellow from the original orange color from riding in a loggers pickup bed .

That will work for the saw its goin on..lemme know

Hey I dug this out and took a picture for you and you don't say yes, no or KMA. I expect more than ignore for a fellow Arboristsite member. I see you have been on the site since I posted this. Treat your fellow members like you would like them to treat you. Mike

Back