• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VINIFIREWOOD

I only no what I know
Reaction score
I have a Stihl MS150 for sale. Approximately 1 1/2 years old. All original, no mods, good condition.
$250 PLUS S/H

image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ok guys here are the pics(added to opening post)
I also had forgotten about s/h so that was added just to clarify.

I like my little Echo 271 better. I did a thread on it a while back. There are some design differences that I feel make it outperform the 150.

I like my little Echo 271 better. I did a thread on it a while back. There are some design differences that I feel make it outperform the 150.
I've got an echo on the way, it will be interesting to see how they compare. My 150 has the mods done to it, did you mod the echo ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning to mod it this winter.
Almost hate to touch it though. I haven't had to do a thing to the 271 but put gas/oil in it.

Don't remember exactly probably msrp. Local servicing dealer doesn't deal. I picked up the 355t a couple weeks ago when Echo ran the special on those and had to fight them to get the discount on that. Love that saw too

Yep that's when a buddy of mine picked up some on that special. I've got to go over and get it from him. He said $280 would cover it, that sound about right ??

Yes
It's a great price I'm just use to stihls quality & durability.
I'll bet it will be a great saw for trimming.

Latest posts

Back