• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS180c engine and carcass

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
$60 shipped priority mail anywhere in the USA including AK and HI. All original genuine Stihl 180c chainsaw engine and parts. No aftermarket parts here.

I have been sitting on this last 180c saw that I got in a lot of a half dozen from a contractor. He ran these 180c saws to build house decks with until they stopped running. This one had a missing/broken brake lever. I fixed and sold them all off but this last one. It has the quad port engine with at least 140# compression tested cold (my compression gauge is acting flaky). I test fired this saw pouring gas into it and it fired right up. So the coil and ignition are good. The 180c carcass includes these parts:

Complete working 180c quad port engine, with jug, piston, rings, crank, bearings, seals, and pan. No scoring.
Plastic saw/engine case housing that is complete with no chips, cracks or stripped threads.
Complete working coil and wiring harness.
Complete flywheel and nut.
Complete action lever.
Air intake box and intake manifold, with an original fixed jet carb that may or may mot be junk.
Complete clutch with springs.
Complete brake set with brake cover and clutch band. Brake lever is broken off and missing.
Complete muffler with heat shield and gasket. Muffler patina is rusty.
Complete starter assembly with pull cord and handle. The starter housing is not serviceable with missing brake lever mount, but is included with the starter assembly.
Oil tank, oil tank cap, oil line and oil pump.
Gas tank, gas cap and gas line.
Bar spike
Bar studs.
One good rubber shock mount, the rest are missing or sheared in half.
180c 1.jpg
180c 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back