• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS361, MS440 - Husqvarna 455 - Poulan Pro 5020av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyPete

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Every saw has been cleaned, serviced, bars dressed, and the chains sharpened. They are all ready to go to work. Prices do NOT include shipping. More pictures, compression ratings, etc available upon request.

Poulan Pro 5020av - 50cc - Has a 20" 3/8 Bar & Chain. Excellent condition, runs and cuts like a saw 2x it's price. I bought this saw new 3 years ago to keep at my camp (figuring I wouldn't cry if someone broke in and stole a $200 saw). The saw has maybe 4-5 tanks of gas run through it total. I sold the camp, so it's gotta go. $150

Husqvarna 455 Rancher - 55cc - Has a 20" 3/8 Bar & Chain. Came in not running on a trade - carb was full of crap & didn't feel like rebuilding it. Brand new carburetor, carb boot, fuel lines. Runs good & ready to work. $275

SOLD Stihl MS361 - 59cc - Has a 20" 3/8 Bar & Chain. Good running saw that came in on a trade + cash for a 372xp. $350

Stihl MS440 - I origionally built this for myself, but have since picked up a ported 660 so this one is heading out the door. It has roughly 6 tanks of gas run through it on the rebuild. Saw came in on trade with a scored Piston & Cylinder. I rebuilt it with an NWP big bore kit (52mm) and dual port muffler I purchased from Baileys. It starts/runs/cuts great with a 28" bar & 3/8 skip chain. I didn't locktite the exhaust bolts when I first put it together and they rattled loose while using it for the first time. There is a slight scratch on the exhaust side of the piston, which I'm thinking is from when the exhaust bolt rattled loose and slapped around inside the muffler. As soon as I heard something off, I shut the saw down. Put in new bolts (remembered locktite this time) and gaskets. Since then I have run 5 tanks of gas through it and its running strong. Looking for $450.

I also have two BRAND NEW 20" Husqvarna brand full chisel chains, 3/8 .050, and I can work them in on a deal or sell them for $15+ship each.

I'm located in Transfer PA (16154) and will ship or meet within reason.

IMG_20160630_094637.jpg IMG_20160630_094828.jpg IMG_20160630_094944.jpg

Latest posts

Back