• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS361 used piston and cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I’ve seen in my short time here, you’re kinda a cocky douche and now crying for mods to step in? Maybe try dropping the ego? You know, the cocky ego post when you called me a homeboy and wanted to see what I knew about saws or what I thought I knew in a post here?! C’mon man, it’s an Internet forum, You’re lucky gunny isn’t “trolling” you. Trolling seems to be a thing here people say to belittle someone that has a different opinion than one self. @Mad Professor wasn't out of the league for saying what he did, you tried to belittle his knowledge too. We get it, you’re a saw god and the ruler here...
What you see is very little of what goes on on a site like this. Rowdy new members like you should lay low and observe what goes on. That's the absolute best advice I can give you, outside of posting in someone's commerce thread. You'll notice the mad doc and shorty will leave this alone soon. If you folks have a problem with me or another member take it away from the trading post. It's an insult to approach someone here.

What you see is very little of what goes on on a site like this. Rowdy new members like you should lay low and observe what goes on. That's the absolute best advice I can give you, outside of posting in someone's commerce thread. You'll notice the mad doc and shorty will leave this alone soon. If you folks have a problem with me or another member take it away from the trading post. It's an insult to approach someone here.
A typical and expected response from you. My length of membership here translates into your head as knowledge and credibility. That in it self is absolutely silly yet hard for someone like yourself to grasp. I don’t know you or the @Mad Professor but I know I’ve seen what you’ve posted and how you’ve come at me so I’ll call it the way I see it. I don’t care if you’ve been “here” one day or ten years, your character shows in what you post. Rowdy new members like myself? Lmao, This “rowdy” new guy enjoys cutting and burning wood yet doesn’t agree with some of the things you’ve posted. It’s an immediate **** measuring contest to you, Just drop it man. Call the mods and/or admin, they will sort out the childish speak I guess.

Not to interject here... but this goes for the whole site... if you had no interest in genuinely wanting the part or at least in many cases it seems not when dumb **** like this starts, then why comment on what it looks like. IMHO that’s kinda a douchey move. Was it to scare off other people? Question the sellers integrity? Or simply to poke a sleeping bare metaphorically? Or Maybe it was to get others to question the quality of the product in question. Either way... like momma said,” if you ain’t got nothing nice to say... don’t say nuttin” & “if your going around sweeping off others porches... you might want to make sure yours is clean first”

Not to interject here... but this goes for the whole site... if you had no interest in genuinely wanting the part or at least in many cases it seems not when dumb **** like this starts, then why comment on what it looks like. IMHO that’s kinda a douchey move. Was it to scare off other people? Question the sellers integrity? Or simply to poke a sleeping bare metaphorically? Or Maybe it was to get others to question the quality of the product in question. Either way... like momma said,” if you ain’t got nothing nice to say... don’t say nuttin” & “if your going around sweeping off others porches... you might want to make sure yours is clean first”
I agree Mike, I also work for a three letter agency and I’m very good at reading into things. It has personally struck me (Not that I care, It’s just the reason for the approach) on this site after comments were made in another post. After seeing what has transpired here made me comment on the character issues that I’ve seen. People want to say what they want to say until it affects them, their are plenty of useless posts here whether it’s in a for sale post or otherwise. Once it goes against the belief of some else’s opinion it becomes an issue. If the rules are rules, They should apply 100 percent of the time, not only when it benefits one.

Yeah sorry I’ve seen Mad Professor troll more than one post. If he was “calling it how he sees it” wouldn’t it be a question seeking rather than knocking someone else’s sale post? Additionally I’ve been here a bit, hung low, learned from others about who’s knows what they are talking about an who has torn down their ms290 and think they know it all... @cuinrearview is not one of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says the ones with no business posting here. Or are you interested? Only three posters breaking site rules in this thread...

Anyone can post here. Its a forum. This is not YOUR thread to own. If someone thinks your jug looks scoured out (which I have to agree with, BTW) they can say it. If you do not like what they say or take offense, you can report it. Otherwise if you do not like what they say, tough nooggies. This site has always has been a rough and tumble site. Far more in the earlier days long before you came along. Just the way it is. And was.

Funny thing, I have posted far worse looking jugs for sale here that were scored. They sold, and they sold fast. According to several PMs that I got after the sales, I sold then TOO CHEAP! They chided me for it. People told me I was STUPID. Its their opinion. I thought that I got the better end of the deals. Those jugs were worthless to me. But apparently I am too dumb to know it.

I

I just love it when people think they no more.... o p e has had some good info for me lately

I would not consider that site exactly the bastion of knowledge. Lots of egos over there. And suck ups. And considering that it was started by an ex con that did time in the big house, well.... If your life revolves around modified saws, I guess it is a good place to be. I find it repetitive myself. Same old, same old. Randy, please port my saw? Sorry, too busy.

A typical and expected response from you.
And I'll stand by it.
I

I just love it when people think they no more.... o p e has had some good info for me lately
You should go shittin on threads in the classifieds over there and see what happens.
Yeah sorry I’ve seen Mad Professor troll more than one post. If he was “calling it how he sees it” wouldn’t it be a question seeking rather than knocking someone else’s sale post? Additionally I’ve been here a bit, hung low, learned from others about who’s knows what they are talking about an who has torn down their ms290 and think they know it all... @cuinrearview is not one of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Kenton.
Anyone can post here. Its a forum.
I am not, and never will question whether they can.

Latest posts

Back