• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a very nice Stihl MS361 being sold PHO. It appears to be a low hour saw and is 100% complete, 100% OEM, and 100% functional. It makes just a hair under 170 psi compression. It’s fitted with a rim sprocket and currently wears a 3/8-7T.

I got this saw in trade from a guy who was felling a tree that made its own decision on direction and caught the side of the saw breaking the wrap handle, hand guard, and cracking the shroud. All three of those pieces have been replaced with brand new OEM. The only other damage sustained from the incident is a dent on the muffler that can be seen in the photos.

There are 16 photos for viewing on Photobucket.

I’m asking $450 shipped/insured/tracked to the lower 48
. I’ll likely be shipping the saw USPS Priority Mail, but if I can find a lower cost option that’ll be how it shows up. Preferred payment method is PayPal as a gift (or add 3% to total if not comfortable using the gift option). I’m also fine with a Postal Money Order. I’ll pretty much ship anywhere domestically or internationally, but outside of the lower 48 we’ll need to discuss the increased shipping cost. Also, if anyone interested is within driving distance of the Indianapolis, IN, area pickup is an option too.

Post here or PM if you have any questions or would like to provide a new home to this poor stray…

1.JPG Thanks for looking.

Nice saw. I do not need another one, but if I did... I get guys sending me PMs wanting to buy my 361s from my saw list. They are not for sale, but here is one that is!

What ya askin for it

Sorry fellas, but I'm a bit confused, is there by chance an issue using Tapatalk on iPhones? I literally have the price listed loud & clear in bold at the beginning of the last paragraph?

"I’m asking $450 shipped/insured/tracked to the lower 48."

I saw it right after you posted it and the price was on tapatalk for me......weird.

Must be the Apple version.
7asejehy.jpg

This is a very nice Stihl MS361 being sold PHO. It appears to be a low hour saw and is 100% complete, 100% OEM, and 100% functional. It makes just a hair under 170 psi compression. It’s fitted with a rim sprocket and currently wears a 3/8-7T.

I got this saw in trade from a guy who was felling a tree that made its own decision on direction and caught the side of the saw breaking the wrap handle, hand guard, and cracking the shroud. All three of those pieces have been replaced with brand new OEM. The only other damage sustained from the incident is a dent on the muffler that can be seen in the photos.

There are 16 photos for viewing on Photobucket.
I’m asking $450 shipped/insured/tracked to the lower 48. I’ll likely be shipping the saw USPS Priority Mail, but if I can find a lower cost option that’ll be how it shows up. Preferred payment method is PayPal as a gift (or add 3% to total if not comfortable using the gift option). I’m also fine with a Postal Money Order. I’ll pretty much ship anywhere domestically or internationally, but outside of the lower 48 we’ll need to discuss the increased shipping cost. Also, if anyone interested is within driving distance of the Indianapolis, IN, area pickup is an option too.

Post here or PM if you have any questions or would like to provide a new home to this poor stray…

View attachment 332799 Thanks for looking.

Okay, from what I've gathered, for Tapatalkers on iPhones the last paragraph isn't displaying? Here it is . . . I hope Tapatalk likes posts within a thread....

I’m asking $450 shipped/insured/tracked to the lower 48. I’ll likely be shipping the saw USPS Priority Mail, but if I can find a lower cost option that’ll be how it shows up. Preferred payment method is PayPal as a gift (or add 3% to total if not comfortable using the gift option). I’m also fine with a Postal Money Order. I’ll pretty much ship anywhere domestically or internationally, but outside of the lower 48 we’ll need to discuss the increased shipping cost. Also, if anyone interested is within driving distance of the Indianapolis, IN, area pickup is an option too.

It shows up fine on my Andyroid.

Standard Post is the cheapest shipping rate. It's about 70% of Priority, but you don't get tracking unless you pay for it (a couple of bucks). It's also slower, usually less than a week coast to coast.

It shows up fine on my Andyroid.

Standard Post is the cheapest shipping rate. It's about 70% of Priority, but you don't get tracking unless you pay for it (a couple of bucks). It's also slower, usually less than a week coast to coast.

Those are definitely true statements, but based on my experience and stories from other shippers, Priority Mail is much more reliable than standard/parcel post in terms of estimated delivery time as well as the instance of getting lost and/or bizarre long delays at distribution centers. I didn't want to get into too much detail in the posting, but I was basically talking about UPS or FedEx if lower cost options are available, I just rarely find that to be the case personally. I virtually never ship valuable items via USPS standard/parcel post . . . even insured.

Latest posts

Back