• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS440 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale is a great running MS440 chainsaw. This saw is all original and in excellent condition, with the exception of the B&C. Just this evening I went through the saw entirely, taking it all the way down to the crankcase. The saw was completely disassembled and cleaned. The P&C were decarboned. They are both in excellent condition. The carb was cleaned and re-tuned. The saw starts, runs, and oils as it should It's wearing a brand new 20" Stihl ES bar, 3/8, .050. Also included is a brand new Stihl RS chain. This saw is ready to go straight to the woods. If you would like, I will mod the muffler and re-tune. While I'm at it, I'll shoot the muffler with a coat of hi-temp paint. The price is $550 + shipping FIRM. PM me if interested.

Would you be able to determine the shipping (ground USPS or UPS) costs to zip code 63640? thanks I am interested

IMG_4492-L.jpg

IMG_4493-L.jpg

IMG_4494-L.jpg

IMG_4495-L.jpg

IMG_4496-L.jpg

IMG_4497-L.jpg

IMG_4498-L.jpg

IMG_4501-L.jpg

IMG_4502-L.jpg

IMG_4503-L.jpg

IMG_4504-L.jpg

Back