• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyeThomas

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
IMG_0826.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0828.JPG IMG_0829.JPG IMG_0830.JPG I have a low use 2014 Stihl 461 for sale. I purchased it from a well known member. I've run 15-20 tanks trough it at 40:1, ethanol free 94 octane. I always run it a bit fat. The only reason I'm selling is because I picked up a ported 461. Love the saw.

It is mechanically 100% stock.
I did put a 3/4 wrap and a larger cover on it (AM), it will come with the standard factory handle and cover as well.

PHO
I need $750 PayPal friends and family buyer will pay actual shipping. I will send it however the buyer wishes but it will be delivery confirmation/signature required.

I did not clean it up before the pics, sorry I was in a hurry. I will hit it with the compressor and a rag before she ships out. Thanks, Rye.

To add if anyone wants any other pictures or any info I will do my best. This is a really great saw, again the only reason I'm selling is because I purchased a Ported 461.

It needs nothing and I stand behind it. You will receive a low use great Stihl saw.

Hey Rye,
Joined Arboristsite.com today. Looking to buy a saw. Have some questions I would like to ask about your saw if you would contact me at
[email protected]. If this is not against forum rules? Thanks, Eric
Welcome to AS Eric.
It's not against the rules per say, but usually guys use the private messaging to communicate and then many times go right to texting if it's more convenient.
To send a PM click on the members name and you will see a spot it says start conversation, type a title and then writ something below just like posting in 5 his thread. You will see PM's in the upper right corner of the page where it says inbox.
I'll vouch for the saw and the seller.
The 461's are great saws, and this one runs nice.
Hope that helps,
Brett

Looks like messages I receive right after posting on Craigslist. Just saying.
Welcome to AS Eric.
It's not against the rules per say, but usually guys use the private messaging to communicate and then many times go right to texting if it's more convenient.
To send a PM click on the members name and you will see a spot it says start conversation, type a title and then writ something below just like posting in 5 his thread. You will see PM's in the upper right corner of the page where it says inbox.
I'll vouch for the saw and the seller.
The 461's are great saws, and this one runs nice.
Hope that helps,
Brett
Got it thanks for the help. Figured it out after I posted the first one. Rye contacted me. Thanks for some more history on the saw.

Looks like messages I receive right after posting on Craigslist. Just saying.
thanks for welcoming me to arborististe.com. since i'm new here i'm not gonna say what i really think about your opinion. but you know what they say about opinions. thanks again!

thanks for welcoming me to arborististe.com. since i'm new here i'm not gonna say what i really think about your opinion. but you know what they say about opinions. thanks again!
Congratulations on your saw purchase, looks great. Glad to see you are a stand up person and sorry for inference I made. Welcome to ArboristSite.

Back