• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS650 w 36” BC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying your wrong, but I’ve been a member of a lot of forums for several years and maybe posted 10 times in them. Just used for how to’s and what not. Pics do seem like something straight off eBay with the background though. Is payment goods and services? If not I’d stay away.

ArboristsSite has been good to/for me. There is always someone trying to help. There is the occasional Schmuck that trips triggers and they sort of single themselves out in time. The conspiracy concept that there is a dishonest person lurking around the corner is always a possibility, but 17 years of membership with no body commenting about any issues with someone speaks a lot. Stands to reason that someone has a busier and less boring lifestyle or just less CAD than trouble makers like me. ArboristSite and other sites tend to point sutel to flag waving fingers if warnings with experience are necessary. A kind of check and balance in its' own manner. So as a manner of asking this "CAD" member wonders why the OP would be selling such a nice saw? Your pic of the serial # is noted.

More info on that serial number:
Product Type: Chain Saws
Model: MS650
Serial Number: 163748093
Date Shipped: 07/11/2005

Date Purchased: 10/24/2008
Registration Date: 03/02/2009

The background is that it belongs to my brother, a toy maker who bought it in 2008. He mills his own lumber and will occasionally get a large log that needs to be cut . It has been used a couple of times a year but mostly sits on the shelf and collects dust.

More info on that serial number:
Product Type: Chain Saws
Model: MS650
Serial Number: 163748093
Date Shipped: 07/11/2005

Date Purchased: 10/24/2008
Registration Date: 03/02/2009

The background is that it belongs to my brother, a toy maker who bought it in 2008. He mills his own lumber and will occasionally get a large log that needs to be cut . It has been used a couple of times a year but mostly sits on the shelf and collects dust.
TOY MAKER could be a thread of its' own..

Thanks for mentioning that , I’ll try and find another gauge . What temp should the saw be when doing a compression test warm or hot ?

It’s still for sale , MS650, hardly used.
$1k + shipping to US.
PayPal
84EE8119-E985-4388-AA1D-52099595972A.jpeg

Attachments

• 914CB4A4-3824-45FB-9B80-63E46DD854D8.jpeg
    914CB4A4-3824-45FB-9B80-63E46DD854D8.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
Atmospheric pressure will fill the cylinder just fine from the exhaust port side, no need to crack the throttle.
There is plenty that won`t believe you. Exhaust port wide open and no exploding gases to keep air from entering at a slow turn over rate while pulling the recoil, you betcha air will enter.

Latest posts

Back