• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl muffler cover 075 ts760 076 051 P/N 1111 146 6009

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
View attachment 306623View attachment 306624View attachment 306625I am not sure this fits all the models in the title as I have seen a different style but I got it with an 075 that included extra parts, most from an ts760 which he had took a few parts from and put on the 075. No returns so do your homework, part number in the title.
Nice condition, no cracks, that is just a scratch in the paint to the left of the big hole. I checked it with a magnifying glass. A good paint job, would look like new and and it doesn't look bad with out.
This style I am assuming are not plentiful used and I don't know what these are going for, so its an auction. Buyer pays shipping and sorry to the international community I don't ship out of the U.S.

I have quite a bit of the mostly ts760 parts left also. Send a PM what your looking for with an email addy if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back