Stihl Rebates ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaybird1960

Reaction score
I'm looking for any Stihl chainsaw rebates! All posts look old does anyone know about any current deals? TIA JayBird1960:greenchainsaw:

I'm looking for any Stihl chainsaw rebates! All posts look old does anyone know about any current deals? TIA JayBird1960:greenchainsaw:

AS is int a dealer and don't sell Stihl. Go ask you dealer if he has any specials.

Around here the only time we REBATE is after catching the first fish. We hook him, he gets his saw and goes. Then we REBATE the hook and go fishing again. On a good day we have to Rebate sometimes as much as 20 times. We never run out of bait though,hehe

Around here the only time we REBATE is after catching the first fish. We hook him, he gets his saw and goes. Then we REBATE the hook and go fishing again. On a good day we have to Rebate sometimes as much as 20 times. We never run out of bait though,hehe

I bet you look forward to the day you finish your apprenticeship and become a masterbaiter.

Pick up some comic books. I think you will find them right under the Lear and Boeing aircraft rebate coupons on the inside cover.

Oh you sound like you know what your talking about!
You must be a Master at baiting! :)

but seriously - there were some $200 rebates last spring in Canada. If it occurs in the US it would swing me to a new 660.

Oh you sound like you know what your talking about!
You must be a Master at baiting! :)

but seriously - there were some $200 rebates last spring in Canada. If it occurs in the US it would swing me to a new 660.

There are no rebates that I know of. The Harman stove company has a thing going where if you buy a $2000.00 stove they will give you a certificate for $100.00 toward the purchase of Stihl equipment. Spend $3000.00 with them they will give you one for $200.00.

1109.00 minus 200.00 = 909.00. Come up with another 90.00 and get your 660. Thats master baiting at its best....

I don't know if it's just our Stihl distro. or all of Stihl, but we do a promotional program. If you buy a piece of Stihl equipment and we register the warranty online, Stihl will send you a 50$ check towards the purchase of another piece of Stihl equipment. It's a once yearly thing the checks go out in October usually, and the checks are only good at your dealership. It works out nice it cost us 600$ to send out over 300 of the 50$ checks.

My dealer sent me a check for $30.00 that expires Dec. 5th. I think I'll buy a trimmer with it.

Latest posts

Back