• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl zinc coated screws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua K McCoy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the older zinc coated stihl screws in various sizes for a an 084 restoration i can list model numbers or sizes if needed they need to be in good condition. Every time I order off fleabay they send me the newer silver ones even though the zinc is pictured and I specifically ask them if their the older zinc coated ones. I know odd request but figured I'd ask.

I know i can have them zinc plated or do it myself but didn't know if someone had a stash of them.
Check out these lots put together by Bryce (customchainsawparts). They're for assorted Stihl saws but if you bought a couple of them, you'd probably end up with
everything you need:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1LB-HARDWARE-NUT-BOLT-SCREW-FOR-STIHL-CHAINSAW-BOX-2357-T/362358168436
Thanks boss appreciate it. I might zinc coat them myself doesnt seem hard. Or take them to get plated. Was just checking to see if someone had a stash of them.

Latest posts

Back