stumpgrinding

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extremewoodwork

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these little hand held stump grinders. I have a job inside a gate and the grinder I use has a pull behind only but I can rent one of the little baby machines. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

How much time do you have?

For one or two stumps its almost better to hire it done. For more stumps you can rent a Veermer walk behind stump grinder. I rented one many times. Highlight your stumps ahead of time with orange paint so you don't miss any and pick a nice day to grind. Makes the day go better. My brother came over for a couple hours and ran the thing to give me a break around lunch time. My record is 28 stumps in one day for $150.00 rental fee. Oh, and one more thing, wear hearing proctection!

Well, my city slickin friends aint got time for nothin but workin'. They don't een have timeto raise a familly. All worth it for that Audi and an tensy apartment in a crowded, smoggy city. That's alright, life comeas and goes before ya know it.

Back