• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Super clean like new 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone buy Andre's saw already! You cannot beat the value of a 390XP.

How about this for a little extra incentive? If you want, I'll machine the cylinder base to tighten the squish, and if you want, turn a pop-up on the piston for even more compression. I'll also advance the ignition timing for you. It already has a MM and an unlimited coil. I'll do this for FREE if you buy this saw.

How about this for a little extra incentive? If you want, I'll machine the cylinder base to tighten the squish, and if you want, turn a pop-up on the piston for even more compression. I'll also advance the ignition timing for you. It already has a MM and an unlimited coil. I'll do this for FREE if you buy this saw.
That's an awesome deal!!!

You had to make this even harder for me didnt you Brad. Tires for the truck or another saw. I may have to sell my 660 just to justify it.

With the generous offer Brad put on the table, I would buy it and ask questions later. I would take him up on the machined base and pop-up too, it will be a real runner. He knows these saws pretty well, no doubt about it.

Thanks old friend!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back