Sure, that'll work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a used saw with weed trimmer line for a recoil rope. Some people should be banned from working on things.
I had an old homelite saw that blew out the fuel tank mount while cutting firewood, only needed a few cuts to fill out the load. I didn't have a spare saw back then so I looked in my tool box and found some rope to tie the tank to the saw and finish the load! I now have multiple saws and take at least 3 saws with me on every job, lesson learned.

I had an old homelite saw that blew out the fuel tank mount while cutting firewood, only needed a few cuts to fill out the load. I didn't have a spare saw back then so I looked in my tool box and found some rope to tie the tank to the saw and finish the load! I now have multiple saws and take at least 3 saws with me on every job, lesson learned.
I rarely take one saw, unless it's just behind my house. I've had it happen to me too many times where my "reliable" saw has some dumb thing break.

Back