Tell us about your weather

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a bit colder than I expected this morning at 33F. Frost on the windshield. Forecast calls for a couple of days over the weekend to be maybe rain a bit, but this persistent ridge looks like it's gonna hold on for at least another week or so. However, it's still not too late for a wet June.

It was a bit colder than I expected this morning at 33F. Frost on the windshield. Forecast calls for a couple of days over the weekend to be maybe rain a bit, but this persistent ridge looks like it's gonna hold on for at least another week or so. However, it's still not too late for a wet June.

Cliff Mass says it is shifting and there is a little bit of hope.
http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/

Still staying that cold up there huh? 3 degees right now. Talkin 50 next week. I was lookin at break up jobs yesterday while the skidder tire was gettin fixed.

Today was 32. Same over on the higher temps for next week. Some road restrictions going on Tuesday.

We can work the job we are on till the road gets muddy since its on a class A. Then on to another highway job. Looks like No vacation this year.

Well its 8 degrees here outside of Philadelphia pa. and got a fresh 8 inches of snow on Thursday. 40s and 50s by the end of next week.

Good Lord. Everything's off kilter. It's right now 73, not a cloud to be found, not a whisper of a breeze. What the heck is happening with all this? This morning it was 21. Feels like it should be time to put in the garden, I think I'll wait until the normal planting of between Mothers and Memorial days time frame. Just have to pass the time on the ocean I spose. I don't remember having all the fishable days like we've had this winter, tomorrow is a load of fresh new surf splashers. The firewood orders are starting to roll in, two months early, I don't even have the first selfloader dropped in the yard yet. The neighbor even put his pump in the crick this morning.

The mole people are starting to emerge and mingle with the world again. What is this world coming too?

Owl

Latest posts

Back