TERRY'S GTG COST ME 50.00 Did you get one Guido?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No cameras in my small mountain town only one traffic light...and if they put a traffic camera on it you can bet your sweet bippy someone would shoot it out...that's a given:laugh:

If i'm not mistaken, someone shot one out here in knoxville shortly after they went up. I got a big kick out of that!

It is exstremely reasonable, compared to here, for 12 mph over. That would be several hundred here.....:msp_rolleyes:

Yours is one of the real high fine speeding ticket areas of the world. And it goes by income, which I think is a more reasonable way for them to make a point on excessive speeding.

here's the rundown:

The World's Highest Speeding Fines

I got one last year headed to Terry's and definitely learned my lesson and slowed down this time. Mine was only six miles an hour over though. :msp_mad:

They don't go on your driving record and there is no need in going to court and trying to fight it. That will just add court cost's to the ticket. The camera plainly shows your plates and whether it was you or not the vehicle owner is liable for the ticket. They are simply for the money.

The folks here in Springfield found out they could just refuse to pay it... It was a constitutional thing... The cameras eventually came down once challenged... Myself? I just don't wear a seat belt... When I get pulled over for speeding, it makes it an easy ticket for the fella to write, so they've foregone the actual speeding tickets thus far...
$10 ain't a big deal... I never put it on either... You'd think they could pull me over every couple miles if they wanted..
:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back