Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rio_Grande

Rio_Grande

ArboristSite Operative
Fellas
Wanted to say thanks to the crew here. I have been cutting firewood since I was a kid and thought I had a pretty good grasp on everything involved with it until I showed up here. It became quickly aparent I dont know as much as I thought I did. Wanted to say thanks for the teachings and figure I will stick around for a while and see what else I can learn.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
There's a lot of people on here that know their stuff, that's for sure. If there's a GTG near you anytime, I recommend trying to go to it. You can learn more in a day in person than you can ever get from just reading. The ones I've been to are mostly fun with chainsaws, but lots of the firewood guys go to them as well. Normally the GTG threads are found in the chainsaw section. (If you're not familiar with the GTG term, it's Get ToGether)

Enjoy the ride, learn to just let some of the BS slide, and I'm sure we'll learn a bit from you as well.

Latest posts