The Birds Think That Spring is Here But...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just loaded more firewood into the woodstove. The birds chirp and sing, trying their best to convince us that it's getting warm outside and buds are forming on the trees.

I decided that if I listened to everything the birds and trees tell me, I have a feeling I might die of double pneumonia. Just MHO. :dizzy:

Meanwhile, I'm sharpening up my chainsaw, cleaning the air filter, and stokin' the stove. :chainsaw:

Anyone else?

Last edited:
We have actually seen buds on the trees in the last week. Poplar and Aspen are telling us it is spring. And we hit -30 yesterday(C or F, that is cold). We went though a warm spell last week and got up to +30*F today. I checked the buds today, that I noticed last week, and they have actually doubled!

I hope we don't have to wait another three months for spring thaw, cause I want to build my shop soon(at least get the cement poured).

Glenn

FILL THE BIRD FEEDER YOU DUMB$$$!!!!

Just a WAG!:dizzy:

You mean these two?

BirdStation2.jpg

The mansion on top is a house with 22 apartments. The other two octagonal gazebo feeders are full.

Latest posts

Back