The Buladelah Chainsaw races 19th Nov 2005

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
Well fellas what a day clear blue sky's and a mighty warm day but the heat only got hotter as the day progressed in the Northern New South Wales Chainsaw Racing Association events
I have posted a fine collection of photo's on my site for all to enjoy.

I'll have more information to post via my site once Gary Matherson emails me the results of the days racing with class and times and of course the winners of each event.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/ozflea/buladelah.html

Please enjoy a great day you's all missed see you there next time.

Mc Bob.

Lover of all things that cut fast.

Dscf0036xx.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mc Bob,

The fence post splitting is a pretty cool contest, sorry to see that the equipment let you down.I guess there is always next year.

Thanks for the link.

Russ

Next lot of races will be the end of Febuary looks as if the thread on the end of the crank failed must have been overtighten somewhere along the way so i may have to find another crank i have a couple of spares here, i'll have to sus them out to see if their anygood before fitting them.
My Mc 91b/1 should be back by then and ready to go, next time i'll rock up with 3 Mc hotsaws, there's no way to keep a Mc Man down.

I might even get a few of my vintage saws fired up and chuck a few demos of then cutting anyway it will only add to whats been a great occassion.

Mc Bob.

you can slow a Mac man down, but stopping him, cannot be done. we're like geardrives, while bogged down, we just keep on chuggin through.

NORTHERN NSW CHAINSAW RACING ASSOCIATION INC BULAHDELAH SHOW 2005 WINNERS & GRINNERS

SPONSORED BY HUSQVARNA AUSTRALIA & LOCAL DEALER BAKERS AUTOMOTIVE IN BULAHDELAH.

21 COMPETITORS WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOWING FOR BULAHDELAH SHOW, WHICH INCLUDED FORMER AUSTRALIAN POST CUTTING RODNEY BARNES & CURRENT AUSTRAILIAN POST CUTTING CHAMPION JOHN WATKINS OF STROUD.

NOVICE SPEED CUT SAW RACE ( SAW SUPPLIED HUSQVARNA 372XP )

1ST PLACE :- BOB CORNWALL

PAUL CAMPION, GEORGE & ALFRED GOWER ALL CUT OUT & DISQUALFIED

STD SPEED CUT SAW RACE ( SAW SUPPLIED HUSQVARNA 372XP )

1ST PLACE :- BEN MONTFORD

2ND PLACE :- DEAN MCKINNON

3RD PLACE :- GARRY MATHESON

4TH PLACE :- CHRIS WATKINS

DISK STACKING ( SAW SUPPLIED HUSQVARNA 372XP )

1ST PLACE :- KEITH POLSON

2ND PLACE :- RODNEY BARNES

3RD PLACE :- PAUL CAMPION

EQUAL 4TH PLACE :- BEN MONTFORD & GARRY MATHESON

UNDER 100cc VIS STD SPEED CUT SAW RACE

1ST PLACE :- DAN KERR

2ND PLACE :- DEAN MCKINNON

3RD PLACE : - MARK JONES

4TH PLACE :- GEOFF BOWDEN

OVER 100cc VIS STD SPEED CUT SAW RACE

2ND PLACE :- MARK JONES

3RD PLACE :- DEAN MCKINNON

4TH PLACE :- KEITH POLSON

OVER 100cc PRODUCTION HOT SAW SPEED CUT RACE

2ND PLACE :- GARRY MATHESON

3RD PLACE :- MARK JONES

4TH PLACE :- KEITH POLSON

OPEN HOT SAW SPEED CUT RACE

3RD PLACE :- DAN KERR

4TH PLACE :- GEOFF BOWDEN

OPEN POST CUT

1ST PLACE :- RODNEY BARNES

2ND PLACE :- CHARLIE WATKINS

3RD PLACE :- KENDALL NEILSON

4TH PLACE :- CRAIG ALLEN

NOVICE POST CUT

1ST PLACE :- RICHARD NOBLE

2ND PLACE :- CHRIS WATKINS

3RD PLACE :- HEATH BROAE

4TH PLACE :- PAUL CAMPION

OVER ALL POINT SCORE

3RD PLACE : - DEAN MCKINNON

EQUAL 4TH PLACE :- DAN KERR

MARK JONES

RODNEY BARNES

Hey Bob...looks like you got Gary Matheson to come out and race some saws, and he did pretty good. He phoned but I missed him. Any bets he wants one of my saws. Later Dennis

Dennis Cahoon said:
Hey Bob...looks like you got Gary Matheson to come out and race some saws, and he did pretty good. He phoned but I missed him. Any bets he wants one of my saws. Later Dennis

Gary is a nice bloke we had a good yarn on the day seems easy to get along with and he's a slick operator, i'll be needing to brush up on my feel of my saw before we clash and i'm looking forward to running against the fellas of our association at Kendall at the end of Febuary.

I have the crank being repaired now at a local machine shop but as i said late Febuary should see all my Macs ready willing and able to take on whatever they have including the twin Huskie.

Mc Bob.

Dscf0040a.jpg

Dennis Cahoon said:

He proberly won't be needing any of your saws till he gets flogged by one of mine, buts thats coming you bet.

Mc Bob.

Back