New McCulloch IPL CD now ready 1948 - 2003

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
Well fellas it's now ready to go my CD containing 250 different models of the McCulloch Chainsaw range starting from 1948 to 2003 yes thats over 55 years of the yella terror on 2 CD's.

Over the next couple of days i will organise a way of paying me as the cost will be $ 30-00 Australian and that will include postage via airmail to the States.

I have scanned the complete McCulloch Technical Service library to compose this CD and included another CD into it so now the 2 lots have been put together as one.

The second CD is the one that covers from 1980 to 2003.

So therefore 2 CD's are in this purchase and cover most of the McCulloch Range of Chainsaws.

No doubt there is a few missing from the early range but as i obtain and scan then they will be added or offered as an updated CD in few months.

All scans have been done as high quality images and allow printing so you can print off your needed info for use in your workshop and when finished who cares if they get a little dirty, you can print a few more later.

Note this is the largest collection of Pdf Files on McCulloch Chainsaws in the World as of today.

It's taken me over 6 weeks to scan all this and make ready so please enjoy the fruit of my labour.

To order email me and i'll post off your copy as soon as payment is verified.

I be offering Paypal as soon as i can get the rotten thing setup and running so it might be a day or two.

Check my web site for the latest update on ordering these CD's as i will be posting updated information there.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/ozflea/saws.html

Mc Bob

Last edited:
Please check my site as paypal is i believe up and running as of now.
You'll be my first test case so to speak but i feel all will run smoothly.

Mc Bob.

Oz has all I have on Homey,which is not a complete works .Mike Acres is working on the Stihl stuff,with the Stihl company.As I understand it,when all the info is in from them,I will scan what obsolete stuff I have.I am lacking the 090g,but have the 070/Contra .I don't know if anyone is doing Husky,Poulan,etc.So far,it's been a world wide effort,with good results. :) I have the same big old dealers book Oz has,plus the micros,which cover the real old stuff.Unfortunately I haven't figured a way to copy the micros into usable text,but it looks like Oz has that one covered.

I'd say we've got the worlds largest compilation of current AND obsolete machinery manuals, and IPLs. I try to contribute what I have here, as I find it, and get it scanned in. hopefully we'll have it complete by 2006

A big thanks to all of you.

That sure beats trying to track the info you need everytime you get a new (old) saw. I don't yet have any Macs in my small collection, but you never know....

Chris J.

Appreciation.

I for one would like to thank everyone for their contributions and info that's on the CD's and Bob for his work also. Would be nice to have other older saws done up the same way. Thanks everyone. Lewis.

Thanks to all those who are purchasing my CD set on McCullochs IPL'S the responce has been great.
Note you buy em, i will only reload them, i've had a busy day so far.

Thanks for your support fellas.

Mc Bob.

Back