The kindest words I can muster for JMS...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Moody still porting saws. I heard he was a porting magician he could make them disaper. And there was a guy named Stump Humper guys had to go get saws from. Squarefile may rub some the wrong way but I like him his saws and chains back up his talk and at least he's honest.
He made so many saws disappear that there could be a class action lawsuit filed against him!

I seen his pics on another site, he did get ripped big time. nothing was changed in his saw and he was charged for all new parts. the builder needs his ass beat for such dishonesty. I totally understand if one makes a mistake, were are human and it will happen. it's what the builder does to rectify the situation. but in this case the builder completely lied to him and told him he changed parts and fact is he never did. I have no dog in the fight but I hate to see people get get screwed over by crooks.

If your cutting squish with a belt sander you not working on my saw. I've used a mill and a lathe that does not make me a machinest. I've made blades for 3-D dies in presses that cut automotive sound deadening material and formed teeth with a mig and a carbide die grinder but don't port my own cylinders. There are a lot of hacks out there and flakes you just have to watch out for and where there's smoke their's fire

If your cutting squish with a belt sander you not working on my saw. I've used a mill and a lathe that does not make me a machinest. I've made blades for 3-D dies in presses that cut automotive sound deadening material and formed teeth with a mig and a carbide die grinder but don't port my own cylinders. There are a lot of hacks out there and flakes you just have to watch out for and where there's smoke their's fire
Heck that's doing good. Some builders don't even know what a degree wheel is.

Latest posts

Back