The ongoing broken 036 case fiasco

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluto

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
For those of you who missed it, I knocked a very large brake rotor, off of my work bench, onto my beautifully well maintained 036. Broke the cases, done, finished, adios, no JB weld fix for these guys. A couple of you fellas posted that you may have a line on a set. In the mean time, I found a set of 034 cases on FLEABAY that were reasonable and ordered them. WELL, they got here today and it looks like the postman drug them from Missouri to Minnesota behind his truck. Broken, cracked, threads stripped....how do people think they can get by with this S*&%. Anyway, I still need a set of 034-036 cases. Anybody have a set or know of a set, I would appreciate Letting me know about it.
Thanks fellas,
Jim

Wow, that sucks Bluto :censored: E-bay is gamble, definately let him know how you feel in the feedback dept, rep is everything on ebay :rock:

I'll see about chasing a parts saw down for you. I know one company that use to run several 034's, he's switched over to 361's but I'll see if he has any old saws laying around.

For those of you who missed it, I knocked a very large brake rotor, off of my work bench, onto my beautifully well maintained 036. Broke the cases, done, finished, adios, no JB weld fix for these guys. A couple of you fellas posted that you may have a line on a set. In the mean time, I found a set of 034 cases on FLEABAY that were reasonable and ordered them. WELL, they got here today and it looks like the postman drug them from Missouri to Minnesota behind his truck. Broken, cracked, threads stripped....how do people think they can get by with this S*&%. Anyway, I still need a set of 034-036 cases. Anybody have a set or know of a set, I would appreciate Letting me know about it.
Thanks fellas,
Jim

The seller might refund your money with no problem, but if you paid with PayPal, you can get your money refunded whether the seller likes it or not.

Mitymouse,
A big public THANKYOU. It's guys like you that make this site what it is...Great. PM is on the way to you. Again, thanks.
Jim

Mitymouse,
A big public THANKYOU. It's guys like you that make this site what it is...Great. PM is on the way to you. Again, thanks.
Jim

A big public THANKYOU to Bluto for the 026 filter cover.

He saw that i needed one and just sent it. i will certainly pass on the giving.

Latest posts

Back