The Plasmech Testifies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I dropped The Dan off at Plas' sister's place, there was a strip of land out back that was own by a business up the street and the place was in neglect. The business payed the bill.
So on with the show:

plasmech001.jpg

plasmech002.jpg

plasmech003.jpg

plasmech004.jpg

The tenth picture from the top. Right hand side stump, sloping down wards backcut, WTF???

The tenth picture from the top. Right hand side stump, sloping down wards backcut, WTF???

I know, can you believe it?

That peice of crap was all split up 6 ways from Sun. I was able to get a nice top rope in an adjacent tree which yo-yo-ed me around . I had to get the one limb off by lowering, I wasn't tied to the spar which also was all over the place. I got it down to size with my 20.
The split in the trunk went all the way down so one side fell before the other. I cut it like that to avoid the other leader behind it. I know, I bent the rules but seriously, its not that bad... compared to straight notching a split trunk that is.

Yep, TMD brought his impressive climbing skills down to the Aston area to bring down some garbage trees behind my sister's house. You guys should have seen the little twig of a branch atop a tall, lanky piece of crap tree that he used as a TIP for the removal of a dead, splintered locust tree. Now that Dan/Man is nuts! But we got 'er dun.

Oh and he was jealous of my -361.

I'm saying that he wasn't being shunned that the pics showed the job pretty well and there wasn't really much to comment on.

Photo please!

Of your sister, lol!

/

You filthy troll. What bridge you crawl outta? What's the matter? Ain't gettin any? Besides if ya had a real set you wouldn't have whispered. Now cut it out, that wasn't right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back