The term CAD needs fine tuning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 6 saws now, I have acquired one since joining this site. I have learned quite a bit from a lot of threads, good information. I tell my wife hey I learned this and I am going to cut more wood and start milling some smaller trees, she smiles at me and says “ well your not hooked on dope and living under a bridge so have a good time dear, but I believe 6 chainsaws is plenty!” I agreed with her, and THEN I saw that I don’t have a top handle. Damn it all now I got to get one, wife just rolled her eyes and said “Whelp it’s still cheaper than you being strung out one heroine!” I believe that’s her way of saying go ahead and buy one next chance you get.

I have 6 saws now, I have acquired one since joining this site. I have learned quite a bit from a lot of threads, good information. I tell my wife hey I learned this and I am going to cut more wood and start milling some smaller trees, she smiles at me and says “ well your not hooked on dope and living under a bridge so have a good time dear, but I believe 6 chainsaws is plenty!” I agreed with her, and THEN I saw that I don’t have a top handle. Damn it all now I got to get one, wife just rolled her eyes and said “Whelp it’s still cheaper than you being strung out one heroine!” I believe that’s her way of saying go ahead and buy one next chance you get.

Stones, so long as she didn't ACTUALLY SAY: Go Ahead, you Might be safe.

Any Man that has been married any amount of time knows that the phrase "Go Ahead" is NOT Permission, but rather a Female form of a DARE, take that Dare at your own risk.

Go Ahead, it was Nice knowing you, the short time you were an AS Member;):surprised3:

Doug :cheers:

Stones, so long as she didn't ACTUALLY SAY: Go Ahead, you Might be safe.

Any Man that has been married any amount of time knows that the phrase "Go Ahead" is NOT Permission, but rather a Female form of a DARE, take that Dare at your own risk.

Go Ahead, it was Nice knowing you, the short time you were an AS Member;):surprised3:

It's not a dare. It's the female way of saying "you're going to do what you want to do, so just go ahead and do it." Just beware, on the other side of that, when you least expect it, she'll hit you with "honey, I want a new [fill in the blank]", and remind you that you have X number of chainsaws in the garage. Expect that whatever she wants will not be cheap.

It's not a dare. It's the female way of saying "you're going to do what you want to do, so just go ahead and do it." Just beware, on the other side of that, when you least expect it, she'll hit you with "honey, I want a new [fill in the blank]", and remind you that you have X number of chainsaws in the garage. Expect that whatever she wants will not be cheap.

Bobby, our Wives ain't Sisters, that's for sure, maybe it's a regional thing or something, but any time that I've heard a woman say "Go Ahead", it was Clearly understood that, THAT was the LAST Thing that I should even Think about doing, Kinda a cross between a DARE and a WARNING, but do what works for you, I ain't risking my Safety that way;)

Bobby, our Wives ain't Sisters, that's for sure, maybe it's a regional thing or something, but any time that I've heard a woman say "Go Ahead", it was Clearly understood that, THAT was the LAST Thing that I should even Think about doing, Kinda a cross between a DARE and a WARNING, but do what works for you, I ain't risking my Safety that way;)

I think it depends on the woman more than geography.

Latest posts

Back