The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy did I find the right thread on here my Friends! I have been whining for the last 16 hours. Had my sinuses roto rootered out for the third time, and here I sit at 3 in the morning feeling like I have a hunk of re-bar shoved through the top of my head, behind my left eye, nostril, ear teeth and throat...waaaaaaaaa :cry: I need my Mommy! Oh, wait...I have my sweet little Wife here to tend to me...she is as good as any Mommy:msp_smile: Just can't wake her up at 3 a.m. whining about my head hurting, like I could my Mommy. Anyhow, I am sure you good folks will be a seein a little more of me on here for the next couple 3 days of goin stir crazy!

Last edited:
I know about the Barbie saw but which one's the Silky Saw?

Actually, it is another brand but the same style. It has teeth and a curved handle, and I am the motor. I'm not sure how many CCs I am. I'm trying to reduce those.

Speaking of, it is looking like good weather to hop on the bicycle and go see if any logs are moving down the road.

Actually, it is another brand but the same style. It has teeth and a curved handle, and I am the motor. I'm not sure how many CCs I am. I'm trying to reduce those.

Speaking of, it is looking like good weather to hop on the bicycle and go see if any logs are moving down the road.

Ya Sure, da Svede Fiddle

here ya go jake, it's an oldgrowth killer. sorry about the other stuff in the pic.
attachment.php

Hey Cody, do you think this surgery is going to work this time?

Will your voice get deeper now. . . Like Berry White? :laugh:

Boy did I find the right thread on here my Friends! I have been whining for the last 16 hours. Had my sinuses roto rootered out for the third time, and here I sit at 3 in the morning feeling like I have a hunk of re-bar shoved through the top of my head, behind my left eye, nostril, ear teeth and throat...waaaaaaaaa :cry: I need my Mommy! Oh, wait...I have my sweet little Wife here to tend to me...she is as good as any Mommy:msp_smile: Just can't wake her up at 3 a.m. whining about my head hurting, like I could my Mommy. Anyhow, I am sure you good folks will be a seein a little more of me on here for the next couple 3 days of goin stir crazy!

HEY!
Wake up!
you posted this at 2:55AM, wipe all that Cheeto dust off your PJ's, turn off Judge Judy, and come hang out with us

I can't believe you guys are a hackin on an invalid! By god when I come up there Ima openin up a 55 gallon drum of ass whoop and a pourin it on both of ya!

GD Inspections

You know what really pisses me off? The fact that I have to buy a permit to do work on my house, but the city in which I live, and the inspectors themselves have zero accountability for the permited work they inspect! I bought my house two years ago, and I knew that my deck needed work. The rim joist (or ledger board, the framing that is attached to the house) was installed improperly. I know this, because I am a carpenter and have built numerous decks in the past. The rim joist was applied over the siding, not directly to the sheathing as the code calls for. It also had no flashing of any kind. As a result, it is rotting. Being the law abiding guy that I am, I called for a permit to fix my deck. I asked if the deck was permitted when It was built. It was, and the inspector signed off on it. Now, here's my big problem. Why should I have to pay to fix something that was done improperly, and approved by my city's inspector? Shouldn't they be liable for something done incorrectly, yet approved by them? I guess not. There. I feel much better now. (not really.)

Latest posts

Back