The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of Cody after we worked on the log jam last week. Not much to see but the mess was a big mousetrap. Every time we cut something the whole pile shifted. We will head down tomorrow to see it clear out during the last high water flow.

IMG_0299_zps92b42c54.jpg

Here's a pic of Cody after we worked on the log jam last week. Not much to see but the mess was a big mousetrap. Every time we cut something the whole pile shifted. We will head down tomorrow to see it clear out during the last high water flow.

IMG_0299_zps92b42c54.jpg

Crap! Back when, we would have just set fire to it.

Hah. Run a loader into the creek or river or whatever and yank them out. Or, you could do a re-enactment sorta of the demolition of the big ice jam in the Twisp River. A logger ended up getting his buns wet in the icy water, but he drove his cat down the river and bladed the ice out. Otherwise, the river was going to start flooding the mobile home park.

There was quite a crowd watching him work in the ice. It would be a lot warmer to do a log jam in Sunny California but not as entertaining. :msp_smile:

who do you have to bribe to get that dupont stuff anymore, I can get the permits but still can't find it at the hardware store anymore... I just wanna remove some stumps geez whats the big deal... Its not like I plan on driving down the freeway and lighting it with my cigar and tossing it at speed limit signs...

(This hapend in Darrington many years ago, less the freeway part, no it wasn't me)

Huge hematoma and snowed out still. Had to go to the Er yesterday morning to have it stabbed and drained. Knee is swollen and sore as, well you know.

That's what happens when rednecks fron North Carolina congregate somewhere. They do stupid things.

Just watch any football game at Chapel Hill...all those Southern Belles, ####faced drunk.

34 degrees wind blowing a good bit making the rain/slush go sideways and I walk out to the road to get my morning news paper in boxers and t shirt wasn't the best idea I ever had :msp_biggrin:

Oh woe is me! Decided I was gnna be a logger 2day, threw on my daisy dukes and caulked flip flops and headed out to the wilderness! All was good till my saw's extension cord pulled out the wall! :jester: :msp_lol: oh funneh funneh

Replaced rear brake pads and rotors on my truck on the 27th ($200.00), and then snapped a leaf spring when I wasn't even having any fun on the 28th (gonna be atleast 200.00) F this

Back