Tightest P**** you ever F*****

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Whats the tightest power you ever felled with?
No puss 80cc and under crap or less than a 32" bar.

Whats the strongest yet fastest cutter.

I know 3120xp and 880 are great with 4+ foot bars. The 3120 with a 36" was slower than a 395xp from my experience. It just didnt wind and grind. It was a torque monster though.

We are talking power and chain rpm peaks here...

Whats your best *ucking beast?(B)

No mid size candyass saws allowed souped or not.

This is a hard C*** squirting thread only. (Coal)
No P***** allowed. (Poulan)

***nvm poulans are allowed***

There is just one chainsaw more mean than a 3120 or 880. And it is way lighter.
Hydralic chainsaws is like a 5 or 6kg 30 hp beast.
Powerwise I thought it could do without rakers.
I was just praying the chain would not break.
Not to mobile though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

There is just one chainsaw more mean than a 3120 or 880. And it is way lighter.
Hydralic chainsaws is like a 5 or 6kg 30 hp beast.
Powerwise I thought it could do without rakers.
I was just praying the chain would not break.
Not to mobile though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Now I want one. I would make it mobile lol

Lol ok tell me about them!
I was just trying to make a colorful post

I don't know a lot about them. It was originally a Pioneer design as I understand it, but they got bought out by poulan and they rebranded some of the saws. I had a ported 455 (72cc) that was very fun. Lots of torque. The 655s could be had with a factory boost port (the BP in the model number). They're said to be quite strong saws, but I've never had the chance to run one.

My 455 was actually surprisingly modern, chain brake, AV, decomp valve. Good running saw.

I love using this 122 cc saw with 36' hard nose bar to clear brambles and fell trees under 6 inches at the stump.
I also use it to stir my corn flakes and put out the lights. Handy for shaving your balls too.

dscf4246-jpg.724461

Someone with a 300 horse buncher might win this one, 3/4" chain and all. I'm small fry as I've only used an 090, ported 088, and 125 for felling. I have used big geardrive Mac's, Homies, and Stihls for bucking if that counts. Nowadays a well ported 395 is plenty of saw and much easier on this operator than the 20+lb monsters.

Someone with a 300 horse buncher might win this one, 3/4" chain and all. I'm small fry as I've only used an 090, ported 088, and 125 for felling. I have used big geardrive Mac's, Homies, and Stihls for bucking if that counts. Nowadays a well ported 395 is plenty of saw and much easier on this operator than the 20+lb monsters.

8.3L Cummins with a 22" hot saw head.

ca46a99c80672c76032371bd27ed41e3.jpg

Does this count its 300+ horse running a 32” bar using 404 chain@8000 ft a minute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ok tell me about them!
I was just trying to make a colorful post

very healthy 99cc. that one dont say, but is bp.
collector friend cringes when i talk bout runnin it.
he wants to look at it in his shop.
i like runnin it.
was one o my "grail" saws.
usin them big dawgz dont slow it down much.

I haven't run it yet, and might never run it, but my Mac 73 is my biggest saw and it runs the biggest chain I've ever seen on a 1-man saw. When it comes to bucking saws, the quickest, torquiest saws I've run are an 066, an 045 Super, and a near-new 395. For felling, 99% of the trees around the house that have been dropped are under 24 inches so none of the saws I've used qualify. What about the other 1%? My MS250 handled it.

I haven't run it yet, and might never run it, but my Mac 73 is my biggest saw and it runs the biggest chain I've ever seen on a 1-man saw. When it comes to bucking saws, the quickest, torquiest saws I've run are an 066, an 045 Super, and a near-new 395. For felling, 99% of the trees around the house that have been dropped are under 24 inches so none of the saws I've used qualify. What about the other 1%? My MS250 handled it.

Cant beat the ms250 for value for money.

Latest posts

Back