timberwolf

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
well when leaving work today I noticed this in timberwolf's shop it's one of there biggest that I have seen I'd guess that each 1/4 wedge is in the 2 foot range . I'll try to get more pictures as they proseed in the build.

that is a pretty good size but I am pretty sure my buddys is larger, his wedge is 5' tall 3" thick with 2' wings on each side 2" thick with a 4BT Cummins and a 12" x 12' ram, I'll have to get a pic/video

Pictures!!

Did you say 12inch or 12 feet? :jawdrop:

Ummmm

I know this sounds dumb, butttttttt... What is this medeival torture device??? :confused: :cheers:

well when leaving work today I noticed this in timberwolf's shop it's one of there biggest that I have seen I'd guess that each 1/4 wedge is in the 2 foot range . I'll try to get more pictures as they proseed in the build.

I'll Bet if you a sack of saw chips. if you would put my MTD yardman in that
it would split it Deal!

im looking for a tw-5 0r 6 with 4 way and 6 way wedge if u know any body that has one for sale.rayco makes a very good product they dont have any used machines for sale and there is a waiting list for new ones they aprox $6500 my budget $3500:greenchainsaw:

That is huge!! :clap:

I don't think any of my rounds would even make it up to the four way.

How do you load it? Bobcat?

Back