To bad some of you don't live near me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLfirewood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here is another load of junk wood someone is getting for free. He'll just pick the trailer up and dump it at his house and bring the trailer back. I give away a bunch of loads like this every year. It's better then just dumping it in a ditch.

Scott

I wish I lived closer to St. Louis for many reasons. Mostly the Cardinals games. I only make it to a couple per year. That looks like good early/late season wood. Don't need alot of heat or extended burn times.

Matt

Ya it's maple. I give all my maple,pine,and sweet gum to owb guys. They don't mind. Half the time the come and pick it up from the job site. It works out good.

Scott

You sound like the local tree guy where I live at. He tells a few where he will be cutting the less desireable trees and they go and pick up whatever. Sometimes he'll load with the Bobcat if its onsite. The oak/hickory/elm goes with him because he sells by the cord and heats his business with wood.

Matt

Where in central IL are you located. I go to Cardinal games quite often. I usually buy scalp tickets. It's a lot cheaper. I'm really kind of mad at them right now with they way they have handled the off season.
Scott

I'm in Putnam. About 35 miles north of Peoria. 4 solid hours to STL. I'm 33 now and have been a diehard fan since '82. I was 7 that season. They're not going anywhere if they don't spend some money on talent. Thin market this year though.

Matt

Latest posts

Back