Todays Kill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The WoodButcher

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
:clap: Hi Everybody, heres a few pix of some cherry I sawed today. 4/4 X 10" X 11' Very pretty stuff. :cheers:

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1505-1.jpg

DSCF1506.jpg

Nice... that's about $250 worth of cherry around these parts once it's dry. About half that right off the saw if you're in the right place at the right time.

Hello All

Pretty stuff! I checked out you web site in your signature and enjoyed it! I'm getting real close to buying a 2000 and it gave me a little shove. Maybe in the fall.

Hi KurtFromJersey, I get a blast out of my mill, for the money,...... you won't get any better manule mill. I just went to the Sawlex Shootout and looked at every mill they had there. There were a few that were as well built but they all costed more money. Anything that did cost less,.... just took a few minutes to see why. If you do go with the Norwood, Help me out and tell them I sent you. They have a referral program and I need all the help I can get:help: Any how Thanks for the compliment and have a great day.

BTW it won't take 24 hours for you to get your mill where you live. Thats if you want to go get it.

Last edited:
Will do! I'll get a hold of you before I buy. I currently am using a homemade chain saw mill that I built copying the Procut and an 066. It works well but I'd like the speed and narrow cut you get from the band saw. I'm going to sell some wood as soon as I have some dry stock and use the proceeds to finance the Norwood. I'm getting ready to build a solar kiln to speed up the process. Keep the pictures comming! Thanks ,Kurt

Hey WB,

Like i told you on the other forum, "great" looking cherry!! I love cherry!!

Anyway, long ago i build many of these clocks in different sizes and shapes.. Here's one i built out of cherry i harvested and air dried..

BTW, did i mention i LOVE cherry? :)

Rob

standard.jpg

Latest posts

Back